Word Tracer (Learn Chinese) –
iOS-application for people with desire to study
writing of Chinese characters.
Learning a foreign language is a certain difficulty. Chinese is probably one of the most difficult languages, especially written Chinese.
Word Tracer is an effective way, facilitating the learning process and allowing users to practice 1500 the most frequently used Chinese characters (Practice mode). The application also helps to check and memorize easily studied material (Test mode). Common phrases also allow students to see how the word is used in context.
It’s a wonderful educational system for learning written Chinese. The interface of this app has a high resolution on iPad, what makes the process of getting used to writing the characters extremely easy.
Probably, today it’s the best application for the people who wish to learn Chinese writing.
- Promptly define the actual quality level of the native mobile app;
- Stabilize the application after critical updates: graphics optimization for retina-display on two versions of iOS; new functionality of sharing your own word lists for learning with the option of uploading to the server; new system of prompts and new menus;
- Provide high quality level of the product in order to increase the rating in AppStore and attract more users.
- Testing of different types: mobile application testing, express testing, regression testing, functional testing, compatibility testing, usability testing;
- Physical devices were used while testing in order to provide cross-platform application support: iPad 3 and iPad mini. iOS 6 and iOS 7 were chosen from the operating systems;
- Using customer on-site Atlassian Jira v6 for task and bug tracking;
- testflightapp.com delivery builds for testing.
|The project is driven to stable state in time and has high quality level.|
|Successful application update without financial and time losses.|
|The application is approved by Apple and available in AppStore https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/
|The application is optimized for using on tablets of several generations and operating system versions, including iPad 3 and iPad mini under iOS6+.|